Create Excitement At Your Fundraiser
Updated: Dec 4, 2018
Fundraising Evolves, Doing The Same Thing Year After Year Won't Cut It. Inspire your donors to give more than ever with Jay Cash - The Auctioneer
What can you expect?
Jay Cash Is Your Benefit Auctioneer!
A second generation auctioneer licensed in 9 states conducted over 40+ Events in 2018 raising nearly $5 Million Dollars From Connecticut to California.
You Can Create A Donor Experience That Will Last A Lifetime When You Hire Jay Cash!
No Matter Your Event's Sizes - our Services Include Unlimited Consultation With Auction Chair Via Phone & Email
Pre Auction Consultation May Include:
• Choosing The Best Venue and Timing Of Your Event
• Best Practices For A Successful Live Auction
• Ways To Prepare Your Buyers To Give!
• Ideas to Energize, Engage and Connect With The Entire Audience!
• Additional Revenue Generators - More than just selling items in a live auction!
• Fundraising & Goal Setting
• Donation Committee Kick Off Event; How To Painlessly Ask For The Best Donations
• One on One with Auction Committee, Prepping the Bidders
Top 100 Live Auctions Items To Include In Your Auction
Utilizing Revenue Generators – Entertaining Ways To Make More Money At Your Event!
Silent Auction Tip:
Create A Contest Around Your Silent Auction, "The Person Who Bids on the MOST Items, Win's A Prize" Or Better Yet - Go Mobile! Mobile Bidding Can Generate More Money for your school or non-profit. PLUS, relieve stress on you and your team. Contact Jay Cash for exclusive discounts w/ Givesmart, 501 Auctions, Gesture!
Fill Your Room With Excitement,
Jay Cash Understands Your School & Non Profit
Once You Commit, We won't let your event fail!
We know how to encourage bidding and create excitement
No Travel or Lodging Fee's
Multiple Pricing Points For Every Budget!